Effective 11 August 2011 (replaces policy dated 16 August 2010)
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Australia Mining website. We collect the following information via our webform: Your name, your location, your email address and details on your employment history and preferences.
How We Use This Information
Upon filling in the webform we will usually respond to your query within 2 hours, and will provide email updates as necessary capped at four per month, unless you optout of these communications.
After placing an order, we use the information provided on the form to help prepare our recommendations for you:
- We use the location data to determine the most suitable roles in your vicinity
- We use the data on whether you are willing to travel for work to provide information on industry requirements in other states if necessary
- We use the data on how long you want to work in the industry to provide recommendations based on the duration you intend to work
- We use the data on what role you are interested in to focus our recommendations in certain areas if you have a strong preference
- We use the data on your qualifications and work history to determine what other roles may be suited to you in the mining industry
- We use the data on your desired position in the industry to provide guidance on specific roles you have in mind
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order. We do not share information with any third parties, except as required to by law.
Opting out of further communications
To opt out of further email communications and have your personal information removed from our database, simply click the ‘opt out’ link listed at the bottom of any email we have sent. Alternatively email us at email@example.com and your request will be promptly actioned.
We may use a cookie to record information including unique user identities and the like. This helps us recognise you on subsequent visits to this website so that you don't have to re-enter your registration details each time you visit us.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com